Wednesday Night is the Best Night

Prestonwood Students Takes on Wednesday Nights With MDWK

Midweek, or “MDWK” as many students know it, meets every Wednesday night for High School students. Junior High heads to Prestonwood Baptist Church and High School goes to different homes across the local area. Midweek is usually led by a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in the homes for High School, it is a great way to get plugged into church.

Midweek is a blessing during the week because it is in the middle of the week and gets your mind off of all the worldly things and straight into the Word. It is a great community which is why people love it so much.

Sophomore Kayla Yap said, “My favorite part of MDWK is being with my friends and worshiping after the lesson.”

It also allows students to have fun and hang out with their friends, and also get a Bible study and lesson in.

Senior Paytyn Ferrell said, “MDWK is my favorite day of the week because it’s so amazing worshiping our Lord with all of my favorite people. I’m so sad this is my last year because it’s made such an impact on me in who I am.”

Midweek can be life changing for some because of the lessons that have everlasting impact.

Sophomore Braden Campbell said, “My favorite part is being able to get together with friends and learn about God.”

Midweek starts at 7 p.m. for High School and 6 p.m. for Junior High, hope to see you there!