White Christmas Crew Wrap Up

Ending of the Spring Show

White Christmas was an exciting, but exhausting time for all the crew that is involved. They practiced for countless hours every weekend and several days a week after school. This is a big commitment and an amazing show to go watch. The crew loves doing shows because of the bonds they make with each other and all the laughs that come with.

Sophomore Evie Bexley said, “I loved doing White Christmas because of all the dancing and making a lot of fun memories with the cast.”

White Christmas is a joy-filled musical as all the crew is so excited to perform. They create so many memories and love the time they get to spend with each one of the cast.

Sophomore Mitchell Lunsford said, “I loved being in White Christmas because everyone always has so much fun and all the laughs we share together.”

As the crew is practicing and getting ready to perform, they have the most fun all together. It is one of their favorite parts.

Junior Grace Hennington said, “I loved having a main part and being able to perform for my friends and family.”

The crew got to show off their skills and talents in singing, acting, and dancing to their friends and family. It was so exciting to show the talent and long-awaited show they have been practicing.

The show was amazing and all the shows they got to perform went amazing. They will miss being able to go to practices and seeing each other everyday but they made great memories with each other throughout this amazing experience.