Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

Bump, Set, Powder Buff!

High School Boys take on a Funny Match of Volleyball

37 more days. Our Lions are so excited to end their year off and start summer, but before they log out, we have a major event left. Powder Buff for the high school boys is right around the corner. Powder Buff is when our high school boys take on the challenge of playing volleyball games against each other. The Varsity Volleyball girls help coach them. The teams are divided up by grade so Freshmen, Sophomore, Juniors, and Seniors are all their own team going up against each other in a series of games.

Freshman Connor Vitali talks about what he is looking forward to about this event and said, “I am excited about having a fun school experience.”

Sophomore Chance Jones talks about what he is most excited for about the upcoming game and said, “I am super hyped about playing a competitive game of volleyball, and ultimately beating the juniors.”

Junior Jayden Moon talks about how he plans to prepare for gameday and said, “I am going to practice a lot with the people that are going to be on my team to build good sportsmanship.”

Senior Asa Miller expresses his passion for Powderpuff and said, “I love the whole grade coming together to support our teams; we also don’t come to girls sports games often, so this is a way we can support them.”

With all the excitement surrounding Powder Buff, this is a game you definitely do not want to miss out on. Whether you are a student who is participating, a student who just wants to watch the game, or a parent, we highly encourage you to join us as this is an opportunity to make many great memories.