Senior Family Breakfast 2024

Asking Seniors and Siblings about their thoughts on the Senior Family Breakfast

Every year, Seniors and their families get to participate in the Senior Family Breakfast. Shortly before graduation, all the families gather and eat breakfast all together one last time as a class. It is a bittersweet moment for many as it is the last family event besides graduation.

Freshman Danena Chen said, “I’m excited for it and I hope that the food is good.”

With it being the last major gathering all together as families, people are excited to hang out one last time and socialize with everyone in one place.

Senior Mimo Olowu said, “I’m excited to hang out with families as it is a nice last activity to be with senior families before graduation.

Others are also excited to have a fun time with the Senior class once more.

Senior Asa Miller said, “It’s good to see all the families and have one last time all together.”

In all, the Senior Family Breakfast is a great event to wrap up the year with Seniors, siblings, and parents. Everyone gathers together in the same place for the last time of high school. This cements the final moments of Seniors being at home, both an exciting and bittersweet moment.