See You at the Pole 2023

Why The PCA Community Loves SYATP Each Year

See You at the Pole has been a favorite PCA tradition for years, but is also a loved, nationwide event. The whole student body comes to pray for what matters most.

Upper School students gathered around the US Plaza Flagpole and kicked off their time with worship following into prayer. Students were then instructed to break into groups for prayer together and individually. Lower School and Middle School also participated in this act of prayer.

An impactful prayer over the students, nation, government, administration, teachers, families, friends, and for each person at SYATP that day. God truly uses SYATP to build up a core of students whose purpose will be to share the Gospel with others. We pray for spiritual awakening to His church and that this day will help bring revival to this nation.

Senior Elyssa Weiss said, “I love SYATP because it’s a great opportunity to pray over the school with my peers and just enjoy an atmosphere of worship.”

See You at the Pole is a time of prayer on Wednesday, September 27th.

Director of Campus Ministry, Mrs. Maria Bower said, “SYATP is a global initiative that started with just a small group of students out of Burleson, Texas. This “student-initiated, student-organized, and student-led communal cry to God in the early 90’s is a powerful reminder that all ages and stages have access to the unlimited power of prayer. Even more so when we are united in agreement under His great name.”

The bible verse that is dedicated to SYATP is “You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13.

Senior Ben Bower said, “I love SYATP because we take a break from a busy season of the school year to pray and worship the Lord. It reminds us that we also need to be committing our time to honoring God.”

Overall, See You at the Pole has been an influential part of the lives here at PCA. It has changed the attitudes of our hearts, a sincere desire to know Christ, and a love for prayer like no other.