Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez
Co-Sports Editor

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Cuba Minimester Round Up

Sneak Peek Into the Minimester Trip to Cuba

I had the chance to go to Cuba over a Minimester with 16 other students and 3 adult leaders. It was one of the best experiences I have ever experienced. There was so much joy and love that was shared with the people of Cuba during this week.

We partnered with a church in Cuba and went out from the church to different houses to share the gospel with people around Cuba. It was very impactful for my group and each of our heart’s.

Sophomore Evie Bexley said, “My favorite part about Cuba was being able to open up to random people and share the gospel and our testimonies with the people of Cuba.”

This was an amazing opportunity and very eye opening experience of how happy the people are there even though they live in a very impoverished place.

Sophomore Kayla Yap said, “My favorite part was getting close to the pastor’s kids of the church we partnered with and learning their culture.”

There was this one ladies’ house that we had the chance to go into who was not able to walk because of the pain in her feet. We got the chance to pray over her and as soon as we were done praying she got up and began to walk and jump around her house without any pain in her feet.

This was an amazing experience to be able to witness how great the Lord works all around the world. We praise God for this amazing opportunity to go to Cuba.

Peyton Whitmarsh
Peyton Whitmarsh, Staff Writer
Peyton Whitmarsh is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionsNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys watching the sunset with her friends, swimming for PCA, and spending time with her family. When she is not busy, she enjoys traveling to the beach.