Christian Brotherhood

PCA teaches young men how to live in the Path of God
Christian+Brotherhood

Whether you’re a parent or student, Pride of Brothers is a staple for Middle school student life. During this 45 minute period, the students learn God-like traits to teach them qualities they will keep for the rest of their life

Spiritual Development Associate, Mr. Stephen Bryant said, “Last session we went over the power source of a man and how as men of God we are called to dive into scripture and called to live in the image of Christ.”

Pride of Brothers has a huge impact on students. With their father, they are able to have conversations that usually would have never been brought up. If a student’s father couldn’t come, the student is assigned to another student’s father to show them the power of loving each other as men in the image of God.

Mr. Bryant said, “Pride of Brothers is an opportunity to start father-son conversations, I think it is very important for the student to be honest with them.”

The message isn’t just a time for reflection, but also a time to bond with their father’s and all other students. All of middle school has this time, but Mr. Bryant brings everyone together and makes it feel like home.

8th Grade Student, Kyle Diamond said, “I like that we can talk freely and openly and that nobody is going to judge you.”

The best part about Pride of Brothers is learning from your parents’ experiences. Middle School Vice Principal, Mr. Bill Doar said, “I think learning from men with wisdom with life experiences its similar to table group at the church their your struggling.”

Every grade is split up into a room and meets 6 times a year. Each grade level is taught about struggles they may experience throughout their student life at PCA.

Pride of Brothers produces a new generation of strong believers that are ready for anything.