Special Friends Prom

A Special Night for our Special Friends

A special and magical night awaits our friends at St. Timothy Christian Academy this Friday, March 22nd. With lots of people and preparation involved, this Friday will be a truly unforgettable prom for our special friends.

Senior Gunner Naivar talks about the preparation involved in making this upcoming night perfect and said, “We had to spend a lot of time deciding which venue would be perfect and plan out a perfect day for it. In addition to this, I always love to show up during preparations and support everyone there!”

Senior Peyton Glass talks about the purpose behind this and said, “The purpose is to give the students at STCA a high school-like experience that’s still inclusive to them. The students at STCA are just highschool students like us, but who need a safer and less overbearing environment for a big event like prom.”

Senior Lauren Dezcombaz talks about her passion for this event and said, “I love helping out with the Special Friends Prom and all the students there. In the beginning, I joined as an intern, but ended up loving the kids there, this ultimately drove me to wanting to become a special education teacher.”

With all the effort behind the scenes, and with all the love poured into this event, there is no doubt our special friends will love and have a blast during their prom! Help is always welcomed and appreciated for any events regarding STCA, so if anyone is interested, they are always excited to have you all!