The Library Lends Love

Valentine’s Day Through The Library Here At PCA

As January comes to an end, lots of students and staff at PCA are getting ready for Valentine’s Day. Whether you are celebrating with your significant other, family members, or friends, Valentine’s Day is an exciting day for everyone. However, if you’re not sure what to get or how to celebrate, Prestonwood’s Library Valentine’s Day fun will help you out. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered for what to do and what to get for your loved ones.

We have this day as a special opportunity to share love and care through gifts to loved ones.

Eighth Grade Student Seth Thomas shares how he will express his love for his mom on Valentines Day, and said, “For Valentines Day I plan on getting my mom some flowers. I know she loves them and I want to get something special for her.”

Not only can we express our love for our parents, but also our friends. Through the Prestonwood Library Fundraiser on “smore,” you can purchase smencils, cookies, and flash ring pops for your friends at school. These purchases will support and contribute to the Library, speaking of which, I think we need to all give a huge thank you to the “Friends in the Library.” The “Friends in the Library” are Prestonwood Plano division moms who volunteer their time to help support the Library, they also started this amazing fundraiser program for Valentines Day.

Each of the Prestonwood students or parents purchasing a little gift for each other will be contributing to this specific fundraiser.

Although Valentines may be a silly and childish day for you, always remember to express gratitude and love for the people around you. As John 13:34 says, “As I have loved you. Love one another.”