Missions Across the Globe

Students Share Where They Will Be Going In March For Missions

International Minimester is a privilege that Prestonwood Christian Academy provides for the High School students. Students in grades 9-12 get to choose between various trips for which one they want to serve and visit. Choosing international trips does come with a cost but it also is a grand experience one probably would not get outside of school.

Senior Araila Host said, “I chose to go international because I am a senior, and I chose Germany because my mom grew up there and I have visited many times growing up, so I wanted to serve in the culture she grew up in.”

Seniors get first choice on which trip they would like to attend. It then goes to Juniors, then Sophomores, and finally to the Freshman. Seniors get the most excited because of all their friends and fun teachers that also come along on these far away trips.

Sophomore Kayla Yap said, “I chose to go international because I feel like this is a great opportunity to share the love of Christ to other places in the world.”

International trips are one of the best choices because of the opportunities and joy it brings to the students and others. These trips bring experiences of sharing the gospel and hearing others from a different perspective that we are used to in America.

Junior Ashlyn Hardy said, “I chose international for the missions and I am so excited to help in the women’s ministry, do vacation bible study, and be able to bring medicines to the less privileged. Most importantly, I can’t wait to share the gospel across the world.”

As aforementioned, many PCA students are excited to travel across the world and share the Gospel to many different nations. If you have the chance to go on an international mission trip, you should definitely consider this life-changing experience.