Benefit of Domestic Minimester

A Round Up Of Staying In the Country For Minimester

Going domestically for mission trips can be very fun and influential for many people. You don’t have to travel as far and can save money, but also serve alongside your best friends. God calls us to serve, and every place around the world needs people to spread His unfailing love. Today, we interviewed students traveling domestically this year for missions through Prestonwood.

Freshman Aubrey Acker said, “I am most excited to be with my friends and doing mission work in Denver, Colorado.”

Some desire Traveling inside of the country rather than going internationally. PCA wants all students to be comfortable, and encourages everyone to do what they desire whether that is staying in the country or not.

Junior Gracie Penny said, “I am excited to go back to Abilene for the second time, I enjoy spending time with the special needs adults.

When choosing your Minimester trip, make sure to choose what you want to do. God calls everyone to serve in their own way. Find the place where you most desire and where you feel called to go. Be prepared for changing hearts because the Lord truly does reveal Himself on these trips.

Another easy way to see what you want to do is to talk to the trip leaders about what they plan to do on the trips. Minimester is an influential activity that one should never miss out on and most students favorite event looking back.