Alumni Respond

Alumni Visit PCA To Spread Wisdom Toward Students
Alumni+Respond

Students who have graduated from Prestonwood gather new wisdom while at college. PCA encourages them to spread wisdom to the students to prepare them for life outside of college. The Alumni gave students hope for what is to come, but also the hard truth about life beyond college.

We have interviewed some of our present students here now to see what takeaways impacted them the most.

Sophomore Blake Dunham said, “I loved the worship, my biggest takeaway was to maintain your relationship with God and make sure worldly things don’t sway you.”

Sophomore Renato Casusol said, “I enjoyed it when they told me to focus on my high school years and have more time management.”

College students typically find it hard to make new friends in college, as many students do not know anyone when they first step onto campus. Groups such as BUCS (Brothers Under Christ) and FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) help students meet new people. Students are also able to meet new people through Bible Study groups and the churches surrounding campus.

Sophomore Blake Roberts said, “My favorite part was hearing about the different culture shocks the alumni have.”

Talking to other student’s about your faith helps bring a student to be more confident to spread the Gospel. PCA offers special opportunities for students to sing during chapel. For many students, the best part of their day is worship.

Chapel can be the most memorable when another student tells you what you need to hear. This chapel helps prepare the students for their upcoming life, and can help set a person on the right path.