Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

September Timeline

Students Share Their Favorite Events Happening In The Month of September
September+Timeline

It is officially September. Prestonwood Christian Academy kicked off the month with a Varsity Football win against Second Baptist. The student section was filled with students from freshman to seniors. It was a great night for the PCA lions. This month couldn’t have started off any better than with a win.

Senior Brooks Garland says, “It was so fun to see everyone come together to support the lions, cheering the lions on and having the students join on in our chants makes the game so much more enjoyable.”

In the next week, PCA plans to celebrate our grandparents on Grandparents Day. It is an annual event that has been going for over twenty years. PCA loves to welcome the grandparents of our lions. After chapel ends the grandparents are taken to classrooms to share memories about themselves when they were younger and are treated to sweets.

Senior Sofia Little says, “I am a PCA lifer, and one of my favorite things PCA has always celebrated is Grandparents Day. It makes me so happy to see the smiles on my grandparents’ faces.”

Towards the end of this month, we will dedicate three days to the Biblical Worldview Conference. It gives the students an opportunity to learn about all the different types of worldviews. Various speakers from all over the world come to speak at this special event. They get to share from their areas of expertise and broaden the perspective of the students.

Senior Mikala Young says, “BWC is a great listening experience, we get to hear about things we never knew existed and open our minds to all different types of perspectives.”

September is a month full of so many activities. It is great that PCA keeps the students so involved and interested in everything that is going on. As this month has just come to a start, it is so exciting to see all the things that come ahead and the opportunity to participate in all of the activities PCA is holding this month.