Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

Creating Bright Futures

A Chapel Focus on Biblical Manhood

A new tradition is beginning for PCA Chapels and it is a good one. Every quarter, boys and girls separate, and different speakers motivate them on the hard, influential topics that need to be talked about. This year, the guys met in the Fieldhouse, and listened to Alumni Parker Panetti speak about life after college as well as much more. He spoke about temptations in college, how to be a Godly man, and the importance of staying true to your desires and your path with God throughout your life.

Sophomore said, “I thought it was a great time to listen to somebody older than me to help me understand what decisions I need to make now and for college.

Many times, students begin new paths in their lives without ever preparing or understanding the possible temptations or routes. Without proper guidance, this can become very dangerous and can lead a student’s life on the wrong path. PCA strives to create Godly men and women, and catering to their needs is the first step.

Sophomore said, “I never thought about what might happen to me if I’m not prepared, and I’m glad he helped me realize that.”

This will be the most memorable chapel for students every quarter. By splitting up, they are able to focus on specific issues within our society. The guys and girls are able to be vulnerable with each other and connect with the Lord and each other.

Moving forward, Guys and Girls chapels will help bring the school together in a positive, unified way.

“Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
“A wise man is full of strength, and a man of knowledge enhances his might, for by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.” Proverbs 24:5-6