Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

Sweater Weather

A Guide to Find Your Perfect Sweater
Sweater+Weather

Fall is coming to an end, and the long awaited time of winter is near. Although, we have to say goodbye to tank tops and shorts, fear not, as the anticipated sweater weather is finally here. But there’s one problem, you cannot decide which site to shop from, so here is a guide full of recommendations of where to shop for your next closet staple sweater.

Let’s ask some highschool students where their favorite place to shop for sweater weather is.

Sophomore Sophia Allen gives her best affordable recommendation to purchase the perfect sweater and said, “I think the best place you can buy an affordable and good quality sweater is Aerie, all their sweaters are cozy and in trend.”

Junior Yurim Chang shares why she’s excited for sweater weather and where she got her favorite sweater from and said, “I’m so happy that it is finally sweater weather because that means I get to wear cozy tops! My favorite sweater is from Aritzia, and I really recommend it.”

Now you may ask, why is sweater weather so loved and popular, well let’s ask someone. Freshman Adaline Stratton said, “I personally think that sweaters are way more comfier than other summer clothes, so I’m super hyped for winter to come.”

If you are still unsure or want more options for your next sweater stop, don’t worry as I have some more shops and brands you can browse. First, for my favorite affordable sweater brands, I have Urban Outfitters, Free People, and Target. You can shop in store and online for all 3 brands, so choose whatever way is better for you. Next for my high-end sweater brands, I would recommend Revolve, Nieman Marcus, and ShopBop. All 3 websites have a vast variety of sweaters, so you are guaranteed to find at least one you like.

Hopefully, one of the brands listed above will come in your favor. One tip from me to you, don’t wait too long to purchase your sweaters for sweater weather, as when winter time hits, many of your favorites could possibly be sold out!