Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

Thankful for Thanksgiving

Being Thankful and Spending Time with All Your Loved Ones

Now that Halloween is almost here and over, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. During the week of Thanksgiving, students get the full week off to do whatever they want, but most importantly spend time with their loved ones especially on Thanksgiving Day. Just as past years, students will be able to enjoy their week to the fullest doing various activities with family and friends.

Sophomore Parmin Family said, “It is the one time of the year where you can sit down with all of your family and truly cherish time with them. You get to listen to their stories, eat yummy food, and just have fun.”

Sophomore Libby Araman said, “It is honestly so much fun to hangout and spend time with my family during the whole Thanksgiving break.”

Time spent with friends is always special especially during the holidays.
Freshman Elise Martins said, “During Thanksgiving break, I get to see my friends and family, therefore, it means that I get to have quality time with the people I love.”

Sounds like everyone’s Thanksgiving Break will be filled with lots of joy and love, so don’t forget to show your thankfulness to everyone around you. Make sure to use your time wisely, but also enjoy your break fully. Spend time with your family, friends, and most importantly always show gratitude.