Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Love For Levi’s Locker

The Love Behind Levi’s Locker

Levi’s Locker is your one-stop shop for all your PCA spirit wear needs. They sell all things spirit wear, outerwear, school supplies, car decals, trendy headbands, winter gear, cozy blankets, and more. There are some exciting things happening at Levi’s Locker.

The store is located in the Plano Upper School Lobby perfect for Students to get whatever they need. They also offer hot breakfast several times per month and a bunch of grab-and-go snacks daily.

Levi’s Locker Sales Associate, Mrs. Tami Whitmarsh said, “We’re excited for the homecoming week and our students coming to visit us throughout the week.”

Levi’s Locker’s hours are 7:30-9:30 and 2:00-4:00 pm every day except Wednesday. They are also open before home football games and at halftime. Online sales are always available.

Levi’s will be at the parade and will be open after the parade until the pep rally is over on the Friday of HOCO week.

Head of Levi’s Locker, Mrs. Toby Graham said, “We are thrilled to be able to enhance school spirit for homecoming.”

The students and workers are so excited that Levi’s will be coming out with HOCO decor and clothing.

Time for you to show off all your LION pride.

Peyton Whitmarsh
Peyton Whitmarsh, Staff Writer
Peyton Whitmarsh is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionsNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys watching the sunset with her friends, swimming for PCA, and spending time with her family. When she is not busy, she enjoys traveling to the beach.