Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Lily Gossett
Lily Gossett

Lily Gossett is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys cheering for the Lions competitively and hanging out with friends in her spare time.

Jackie Dominguez
Jackie Dominguez
Co Editor In Chief

Jackie Dominguez is a Senior and second year member of LionsNation Online. She serves as a Co-Editor in Chief. She enjoys playing volleyball, being on the FPS Board and being a member of the PCA Science...

2023 Fall Follies

Prestonwood Students Put On a Show

Fall Follies is brought to you by Prestonwood students and is open to anyone who wants to try it out. Auditions were held on August 20th and over 400 people were casted. The practices have started to get ready for the show that is on October 14-15th.

Follies combines the extraordinary talents of singing and dancing among the many students involved. The students participating put in so much time and effort to perform an amazing show to the audience.

There are four shows in a span of two days, which is a lot for students, but they manage to pull it off.

Junior Ashlyn Hardy said, “My favorite part of Follies is getting to sing and dance with all of my friends, and seeing the dedication everyone has toward putting the show together. It’s amazing to see everyone use their talents for the glory of God and it’s so much fun!”

The students have so much fun on and off the stage, and they make memories every year they will never forget. Students in 7-12th grade can participate in the show, which brings in a wide spectrum of talent.

Sophomore Evie Bexley said, “Follies is so much fun because we get to spend a lot of time with our friends and make so many memories.”

Although this is a really fun show, it is definitely a big commitment. The time spent in preparing for Fall Follies is the most difficult part.

Senior Katelyn Teague said, “I like Fall Follies because I love dancing with all of my friends from church, and I’m looking forward to my senior year because I’ve done it for so long and looking forward to my senior Follies.”

Fall Follies is a great showcase where these students have the opportunity to embrace the talents God has given them and use talents for His glory.

Sophomore Blake Dunham said, “My favorite thing is getting to raise money for the mission trips
and singing and dancing.”

This show continues to go above and beyond and always exceeds expectations.

Peyton Whitmarsh
Peyton Whitmarsh, Staff Writer
Peyton Whitmarsh is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionsNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys watching the sunset with her friends, swimming for PCA, and spending time with her family. When she is not busy, she enjoys traveling to the beach.