A Kickoff to Boosterthon

The Fun Behind Boosterthon & Fun Run Prizes

Boosterthon is a way to raise money for future mission trips that the students will go on later in their PCA life. It is something done in Elementary school that the kids thoroughly enjoy every year.

Boosterthon teaches the kids a character theme. They learn to work together by encouraging each other, playing, celebrating, and uniting as a team.

They learn a new character trait each day for eight days before the big final event, which is the fun run. After they learn each character trait, they announce the kids that raised money that day.

This is basically having the kids ask around their family or neighborhood to get the amount of money for every prize. Some of the prizes include a boosterthon bracelet, tye dye laces, pop keychain, jump rope, sports swag, and many more.

The prizes get larger as you raise more money. The kids love raising money to get as many prizes as possible.

The kids also love this event for a sweet time to bond, get prizes, run in the fun run, while also raising money for Minimester.

The majority of PCA kids who have done fun runs throughout Elementary school all loved it. It is a great way to bond with your classmates and get to know them. This event is also a good event to get the kids excited to be active.