Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Fall Follies Recap

Students that participated in Fall Follies talk about the highs and lows of being in Follies.
Photo provided by Prestonwood Student Choir
Students finish the show in their final pose to heavy applause.

Fall Follies is an annual Fall show the Prestonwood student choir performs every October. The money made from people purchasing the tickets goes towards their summer Mission trip.

“I thoroughly enjoyed dancing to blue suede shoes by Elvis Presley in Fall Follies and being Micheal Jackson,” said Junior Xander Morrison.

The students put over 70 hours of work into memorizing the songs and learning the dances to give an unforgettable performance.

“My favorite part about Fall Follies was performing with my friends. I loved the music and the memories we made at rehearsals,” said Senior Paytyn Ferrell.

From performing on stage to waiting for the next show to start, every minute is spent with friends.

“My favorite part of Fall Follies was being with my friends and in between shows going to eat with them,” said Junior Owen Mayo.

Through the two days Fall Follies was going the students received encouragement from the Prestonwood Student Ministry staff to glorify God through their God given talents.

“My favorite part of Fall Follies was the week before the show because we got to be with my friends all evening and watch the show come together, ” said Junior Ava Grace Harbison.

During the intermission of the first show, the students found out that Hawaii is the destination for their summer mission trip. Fall Follies is a memorable and meaningful experience for all students involved. Whether you’re in Middle school or Upper school, the memories are just as valuable.

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle, Staff Writer
Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending time with her friends and family.