Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Middle School: Week of December 3rd-7th, 2018

December Events

3 December             4-6 choir concert at 6 pm, 7 pm – 6-8th concert teachers come! It’s in Faith Chapel. First ever 6-8th Christmas concert!!).

5 December             7th grade Field Trip

6 December             5-8th grade Middle School Winter Sports Pep Rally 1:50 in the PCA Field House (Spirit Day)

7 December             5-8th Christmas Spirit Day

13 December           7th/8th grade Christmas Chapel:  at 8:00 am in Faith Chapel

This Week Character Qualities: Perseverance ~ Doing a job when it gets tougher than expected ~ I Corinthians 16:13 Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

PCA speech: This weekend was very busy for the PCA speech and debate team. Three of our competitors showed up and made their names known! Marc Samuel Harty made them laugh in impromptu speaking and smile in POI (Program of Oral Interp), Austin McLeod shined in impromptu speaking and Congressional debate, and Mason Cruse wowed them in impromptu speaking and Congressional debate. We are are so proud of these young men! Congratulations.

Middle School  2018 Fall Exam Schedule: is posted on the PCA website / current families / middle school/schedules

7th Grade Party:  Monday, December 17, 2018, 11:30 – 1:30  Bring $5 CASH to Mrs. Miller no later December 14th.  Door Prizes Pizza Party Christmas Fellowship  Jean Day (Christmas Shirt/Sweater) All invited – Come join the Fun!!!

Thank you, students and teachers, for a great response to our Operation Christmas Child project.  We met and exceeded our goal, all of the 7-8th grade will get the privilege of wearing red/green shirts or Christmas sweaters with jeans on Friday, December 7.   A huge thank you for blessing the lives of many children this Christmas season!