Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley
Co-Sports Editor

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Izzy Anderson
Izzy Anderson

Izzy Anderson is a sophomore and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys playing soccer for her school and traveling with her family. When she is not traveling...

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Coaches Show with Special Guest Boy’s Varsity Basketball Senior Vinny Sigona, Ep. 3

Junior, Tessa Norfleet interviews PCA Varsity Basketball player Senior, Vinnie Sigona about the Varsity Basketball team’s run for the State title.

About the Contributors
Tessa Norfleet
Tessa Norfleet, Producer
Tessa Norfleet is a Senior and third year member of the film and broadcasting program. She loves cheering on PCA's comp cheer team, playing golf, and filming or taking pictures at PCA events. When not at school she's often spending time with friends and family and or volunteering on the Prestonwood students lead team and running the guest desk at the church.