Jason Vera
Jason Vera

Jason is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. He serves as a staff writer. In his free time, he enjoys skating, volleyball, and gaming.

Jackie Dominguez
Jackie Dominguez
Co Editor In Chief

Jackie Dominguez is a Senior and second year member of LionsNation Online. She serves as a Co-Editor in Chief. She enjoys playing volleyball, being on the FPS Board and being a member of the PCA Science...

Peyton Whitmarsh
Peyton Whitmarsh

Peyton Whitmarsh is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionsNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys watching the sunset with her friends, swimming for PCA, and spending time...

Coaches Show with Special Guest Boy’s Varsity Basketball Senior Vinny Sigona, Ep. 3

Junior, Tessa Norfleet interviews PCA Varsity Basketball player Senior, Vinnie Sigona about the Varsity Basketball team’s run for the State title.

About the Contributors
Tessa Norfleet
Tessa Norfleet, Producer
Tessa Norfleet is a Senior and third year member of the film and broadcasting program. She loves cheering on PCA's comp cheer team, playing golf, and filming or taking pictures at PCA events. When not at school she's often spending time with friends and family and or volunteering on the Prestonwood students lead team and running the guest desk at the church.