Lily Gossett
Lily Gossett

Lily Gossett is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys cheering for the Lions competitively and hanging out with friends in her spare time.

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Varsity Football vs Coppell High School 20/20

The Captains of the Lions Den, Senior Trace Norfleet, Junior Spencer Martin, Senior Cole Rumsey, and Senior Jacob Franklin leading the way to kick off. Photo by Kimberly Beeman. 

Senior Nate Stafford, Junior Joshua Escheik, and Junior Brady Denkens all looking in one direction for a victory end goal for the Lions. A team of one mind, one body and one mission. Photo by Kimberly Beeman. 

Kimberly Beeman

Senior Nate Stafford, Junior Joshua Escheik, and Junior Brady Denkens all looking in one direction for a victory end goal for the Lions. A team of one mind, one body and one mission.

Kimberly Beeman

The team TAKE DOWN for Coppell’s very own and their attempt of taking it to the end zone. One falls then all falls. 

Kimberly Beeman
Destinee Baker
Destinee Baker, Staff Writer
Destinee Baker is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a staff writer. She loves playing basketball, since she has been playing the sport since childhood at a high level of competition. There is nothing more of value than being around family and friends for her, as she is family oriented and loves her close relationships.