Jason Vera
Jason Vera

Jason is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. He serves as a staff writer. In his free time, he enjoys skating, volleyball, and gaming.

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Week of March 29th-April 2nd

Announcements

Tickets are now on sale for the spring musical, Little Women with performances on April 6-10.  Go to www.prestonwoodchristian.org/boxoffice and get your tickets before they run out!  In-person seating is limited.   There will also be two streamed performances on Friday, April 9 and Saturday, April 10 at 7:30 pm.

If you are interested in being an usher for the spring musical, Little Women, please contact Ms. Hurt at her email [email protected] or by stopping by her office.

Are you tired of learning from a computer screen? PCA has an outdoor learning environment for hands-on application in our very own STEM Garden.  If you would like to learn more about gardening, soil/compost and would like to help in the STEM Garden please complete the form or see Mrs. Lumley for more info. 

https://forms.gle/i5cFAKNDk1KXfDm29

Alice Martin
Alice Martin, Social Media Editor
Alice Martin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer and Social Media Editor. She enjoys playing basketball, going to the lake, and watching sunsets at the beach. When she is not doing any of these things, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.