Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez
Co-Sports Editor

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Week of March 22nd- March 26th

Announcements

FDA will have a meeting Tuesday during activity period in Mrs. Lumley’s room. This will be our last guest speaker of the year. Please make every effort to attend. PCA alumni Rachel Gardner is currently in PA School going through clinical rotations in the Dallas area.

Band Concert will be on Tuesday, March 23rd at 7pm in SLC. All are welcome!

There will be a STEM Honors Program meeting this Friday, March 26 during activity period in the Horner. All STEM Honors members are required to attend this meeting.

Auditions for the upcoming mock trial year (2021-2022) will be held Thursday, March 25th at 3:45. Stop by the Mock Trial room (U202) to pick up an application and visit the room. Discover your inner Elle Woods (Legally Blonde) or Harvey Specter/Mike Adams (Suits)!

See audition sign up below:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C054DA8AC2CAAF94-mock

Congratulations to the following seniors on their acceptance to college!!

Brianna Devadoss, Southern Methodist University

Cole Eskew, Stephen F. Austin University and Louisiana Tech University

Sarah Grace Rodgers, University of Arkansas

Whitney Shore, Southern Methodist University

Alice Martin, Social Media Editor
Alice Martin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer and Social Media Editor. She enjoys playing basketball, going to the lake, and watching sunsets at the beach. When she is not doing any of these things, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.