Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

Get To Know The Teacher: Mrs. Ferguson

How The New Second Grade Teacher Aide Is Adjusting To PCA Culture
Ronia Christopher

PCA offers many interactive and creative opportunities for children to learn, especially in Lower School, which requires lots of hands-on-board. Mrs. Lindsey Ferguson, the newest teacher’s aide for Second Grade, shares her experience as she gets involved in 2021. She said, “My job is to help the teachers have everything they need to teach and keep their focus on the students. There is a lot of copying worksheets, and I even get to help out in the classroom! So far, I’ve had a wonderful time with each class in Technology. This is my third week, so I know many more great memories are to be made.”

When discussing how God has used her in this new position, Mrs. Ferguson said, “One of my spiritual gifts is serving, so I really love being able to make the Second Grade teachers’ lives easier in any way I can. The kids are funny and sweet and the time I get to spend with them is so fun. My daughter, Ellie Ferguson, is a Second Grader in Mrs. Kelley’s class, and being able to see her during the day is an extra sweet bonus. All the other people who work here have been so gracious and welcoming, I’m loving getting to know the other teachers, aides, and staff!”

As Mrs. Ferguson adjusts to her new role in the classroom, she adds what she has learned at her job thus far and said, “I love Prestonwood’s commitment to Kingdom education! God’s Word truly saturates every lesson and the atmosphere of the classrooms. This is an amazing blessing for the kids, but also for the teachers and faculty.”

Mrs. Ferguson eagerly joins the Second Grade team at the Lower School. With all the excitement working with young children brings, it will be amazing to see how she can further the success of our students.

Ronia Christopher, Staff Writer
Ronia Christopher is a Junior and first-year member on the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She has been a part of the state-winning Mock Trial team and is involved in the International Justice Mission Club. Apart from school, she loves to camp and spend time in the outdoors with her family.