Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Jason Vera
Jason Vera

Jason is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. He serves as a staff writer. In his free time, he enjoys skating, volleyball, and gaming.

Week of January 11th- January 15th

Announcements

Tickets for the senior play, Pride & Prejudice by Kate Hamill (based on the novel by Jane Austen) are on sale now at www.prestonwoodchristian.org/boxoffice.   There will be 4 in-person performances on January 21-23 and one streamed performance on Saturday, January 23 at 7:30 pm.   Come and support the PCA Theatre class of 2021 in this fun take on a classic story!

Alice Martin, Social Media Editor
Alice Martin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer and Social Media Editor. She enjoys playing basketball, going to the lake, and watching sunsets at the beach. When she is not doing any of these things, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.