Week of Monday, November 18th – Friday, November 22nd

Announcements – November 18, 2019

All FPS student evaluators come 2 of the 4 activity periods this week. If you have a major conflict for one, please come talk to me, but these meetings are MANDATORY.

NO FPS meetings for anyone this week due to FPS student evaluator meetings all week. Meetings will resume after Thanksgiving Break. Enjoy. Come prepared to begin the State Qualifying topic.

On Tuesday, Nov. 19, SLI students in grades 9-12 will all meet in the Horner Training Center at 9:15. The grade level group presentation winners will be presenting their scenarios and a final presentation winner will be chosen.

REQUIRED Los Angeles Minimester Meeting WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20 DURING ACTIVITY PERIOD. Speech and Mock Trial Room U202

French club will meet this Friday during activity. in room 138 to discuss our upcoming Christmas activity in December.

Sophomores and Freshmen, please stop by the Guidance office to pick up your Pre-ACT test scores. 

The following colleges will be here Wednesday, 11/20/19:

University of Mississippi, Stephen F. Austin University, Mississippi State University, Samford University, and Keiser University.

Please stop by the tables in the Math hallway.

Audition packets for the PCA Spring Musical, White Christmas are now available at the US Front Desk counter.   Auditions for 8-12 grades are on Monday, December 2 (the first day back after Thanksgiving break) and on Thursday, December 5 for 5-7 grades.   See Ms. Hurt (office in the black box theatre) with any questions.

Congratulations to the following seniors on their acceptance to college:

Nathan Coles, John Brown University

Luke Franklin, University of Arkansas and Biola University

Joel Gray, Calvin University and Texas Tech University

Taylor Halliburton, University of Arkansas and Baylor University

Quinten Heflin, Baylor University and Oklahoma State University

Alex Johns, University of Arkansas

Ian Kelly, Texas Tech University

Hugh Smith, Texas A&M University

Scott Son, Texas Tech University

Michelle Xu, Baylor University