Lily Gossett
Lily Gossett

Lily Gossett is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys cheering for the Lions competitively and hanging out with friends in her spare time.

Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley
Co-Sports Editor

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Week of Monday, October 14 – Friday, October 18

Announcements – October 14, 2019

Anyone interested in participating in a winter sport this year, one parent must attend the upcoming Winter Sports Parent Meeting and Team Breakout TONIGHT at 6:30 PM in the Field House.

This meeting includes Middle School & Upper School Basketball, Middle School & Upper School Soccer, and Middle School Swimming.

If you missed the PSAT pre-registration, you MUST attend the makeup pre-registration which will be held TODAY during activity period at 9:15 am in the Horner Training Center.  The PSAT will be this coming Wednesday, 10/16.  The test will begin at 8:00 am. Please bring a number 2 pencil (NO MECHANICAL PENCILS ALLOWED).  Thanks!!

This past Saturday, October 12th, the speech and debate team competed at the Lovejoy Leopards invitational, and Bryson Frank placed 2nd in Congressional Debate out of 83 competitors.

Katie Kittredge placed 5th out of 23 competitors with her informative speech. So very proud of our speech and debaters!

Interns, your attendance log is due in the Guidance office no later than this Friday, 10/18 in order for you to receive a Pass for the class.  Please see Mrs. Considine with your attendance log. 

Our Varsity Letter Jacket Rep will be down in the SLC during both lunches on Thursday, 10/17.  

If you are on a Varsity Roster or finished a Varsity Sport, you are eligible.

Stop by and get fitted and order yours so you can receive it by Christmas!

Emma Stephens, Co-Editor in Chief
Emma Stephens is a Senior and is a second year member of the LionNationOnline and serves as Co-Editor-in-Chief. This will be Emma’s 14th year at PCA. She is on the PCA Pom Dance Team and loves performing for a crowd. She plays the guitar, ukulele, and piano whenever she has the chance.