Filed under North Campus, Showcase

PCA North 5 Years Strong

The North Campus has grown so much in so many ways since then and continues on their way to becoming one of the biggest private schools in Prosper.

Back to Article
Back to Article

PCA North 5 Years Strong

In October of 2018, PCA North Campus celebrated 5 years since they opened their doors in 2014. The North Campus has grown so much in so many ways since then and continues on their way to becoming one of the biggest private schools in Prosper.

Last semester, many people attended the celebration of the school’s fifth year. Families, students, teachers, and staff came together to look back on everything that God has done in the last five years. As the families enjoyed JC’s Burgers and fun games, the screen flashed with photos of the students and teachers over the years. Filled with entertainment and joy, North celebrated this exciting year with thankful hearts.

Since PCA North’s beginning they have almost tripled in growth, from just 60+ kids to now a mighty pride of 170. The highest grade is currently Eighth grade, who will comprise the first graduating class in the year 2023. Eighth grade student Madigan Matthews said, “As the oldest grade at North, I love watching our school grow from the front.” Many students in the older classes find this same love for the younger students and enjoy being able to set traditions for them to experience in the future.

Eighth grade student Laura Poole said, “A pro to beginning small is that we get to start traditions that will become a part of PCA North for a long time.”

In the coming years there is so much to look forward to as God continues to guide the leaders of PCA North. They hope to bring students in from all over the metroplex not only to receive a Kingdom education, but to join the amazing community created among students, families, and staff. As we come upon the next five years, we hope to watch PCA North flourish before our eyes. Their prayer is that the student body will double so that by 2023-2024 even more students will be happy to hold up all ten fingers to celebrate a decade together as an amazing school. But for now, PCA North is very proud to say that they are 5 years strong. Middle School Principal Greg Wright says, “we want to develop the foundational skills that will carry our school into an even more successful program in the future.”

• PCA North 5 Years Strong

North Campus

PCA North Puts Some Pep in their Step

• PCA North 5 Years Strong

North Campus

Meet Mrs. McAdams…

• PCA North 5 Years Strong

North Campus

Prosper On the Way to Prosperity

• PCA North 5 Years Strong

North Campus

Tiny But Mighty

• PCA North 5 Years Strong

North Campus

Little Drummer Boy

• PCA North 5 Years Strong

North Campus

Banding Together

• 20/20 Photo Galleries

March Calendar

• PCA North 5 Years Strong

Sports

A New Chapter Comes Early

• PCA North 5 Years Strong

North Campus

PCA North Puts Some Pep in their Step

• PCA North 5 Years Strong

Sports

Wildest Game of 2018