• April 23 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Dallas Christian School (at Graham Field)
  • April 23 / 5:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Away)
  • April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez
Co-Sports Editor

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

PCA North 5 Years Strong

The North Campus has grown so much in so many ways since then and continues on their way to becoming one of the biggest private schools in Prosper.

In October of 2018, PCA North Campus celebrated 5 years since they opened their doors in 2014. The North Campus has grown so much in so many ways since then and continues on their way to becoming one of the biggest private schools in Prosper.

Last semester, many people attended the celebration of the school’s fifth year. Families, students, teachers, and staff came together to look back on everything that God has done in the last five years. As the families enjoyed JC’s Burgers and fun games, the screen flashed with photos of the students and teachers over the years. Filled with entertainment and joy, North celebrated this exciting year with thankful hearts.

Since PCA North’s beginning they have almost tripled in growth, from just 60+ kids to now a mighty pride of 170. The highest grade is currently Eighth grade, who will comprise the first graduating class in the year 2023. Eighth grade student Madigan Matthews said, “As the oldest grade at North, I love watching our school grow from the front.” Many students in the older classes find this same love for the younger students and enjoy being able to set traditions for them to experience in the future.

Eighth grade student Laura Poole said, “A pro to beginning small is that we get to start traditions that will become a part of PCA North for a long time.”

In the coming years there is so much to look forward to as God continues to guide the leaders of PCA North. They hope to bring students in from all over the metroplex not only to receive a Kingdom education, but to join the amazing community created among students, families, and staff. As we come upon the next five years, we hope to watch PCA North flourish before our eyes. Their prayer is that the student body will double so that by 2023-2024 even more students will be happy to hold up all ten fingers to celebrate a decade together as an amazing school. But for now, PCA North is very proud to say that they are 5 years strong. Middle School Principal Greg Wright says, “we want to develop the foundational skills that will carry our school into an even more successful program in the future.”

Jaden Mathews
Jaden Mathews, "Up North" Staff Writer
Jaden Mathews is a Sophomore staff member of LionNationOnline, she serves our staff as our "Up North" Staff Writer, focusing on the happenings at our PCA North Campus. This is her first year on staff, and she is excited to be a part of LionNationOnline!