Peyton Whitmarsh
Peyton Whitmarsh

Peyton Whitmarsh is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionsNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys watching the sunset with her friends, swimming for PCA, and spending time...

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

LUNCH
1st line – baked teriyaki chicken; rice; green beans; egg rolls
2nd line – turkey corn dogs

Those new to FPS, please come to Mrs. Lichty today during activity period for tutoring.

ELECTIVE SCHEDULE CHANGES:
Elective changes only (on a space available basis) will end this Friday, August 31, 3:00 pm.  Forms can be picked up in the Guidance office or with Mrs. Holden.  The form will need to be signed by the student, teacher and the parent and returned to the Guidance office.  If a change can be made, students will receive an e-mail from Mrs. Sparks ([email protected]).  Forms will not be accepted after FRIDAY at 3:00 pm.

Reminder, place all bags on carts in art hall. There is space for all bags to be placed on the carts.

If you are interested in joining the high school Science Olympiad team there will be an introduction
meeting for Freshman/ Sophomores on Wednesday during activity period in Mrs. Blaine’s room.
If you cannot make it , please let Mrs. Blaine know. 

All current/active members of the National Honor Society will have their first meeting this Friday, August 31 in room U202 during activity period. If you have a conflict, please let me know, and you will be responsible for getting the handouts and finding out the information discussed. Thank you and look forward to seeing you this Friday.

Today in SLi, we will have our first guest speaker.  All 9th – 12th grade SLi students will meet in the Horner Training Center at 9:15 am.  Please be on time and remember to sign in.
If you haven’t signed up for SLi, please go online and register.

STEM Honors Program Kick-Off Meeting/Information Session/Dinner. It is time to kick-off this year’s PCA STEM Honors Program.  This includes both re-enrolling last year’s members in addition to adding new members.  Students interested in joining, please plan to attend our kick-off meeting this
Thursday night (August 30) at 6 to 7 pm in the Horner Conference Center
.  This is a required meeting for students, and parents are also invited to attend. To help with everyone’s busy schedules, this kick-off will be a pizza dinner meeting.  We will have plenty of pizza and drinks for everyone who attends.  If you are interested in joining but unable to attend this kick-off meeting, you will have until September
10 to submit your application to Mr. Sedgass.
 Applications are available at the STEM bulletin board just outside the doors of our upper school library.

We are preselling tickets for this Friday’s Football Game in the Athletic Office.  You can check in at the Leadership Desk during school hours or you can come to the Field House Administrative Entrance (in the back off the plaza) after school until 5pm.
PRESALE TICKETS
$3.00 Students
$5.00 Adults
Regular Price at the Gate: $8.00