• April 19 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Parish (at Graham Field)
  • April 19 / 4:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Home)

Izzy Anderson
Izzy Anderson

Izzy Anderson is a sophomore and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys playing soccer for her school and traveling with her family. When she is not traveling...

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR JUNIORS:  A draft of your resume and the Junior Survey (in Naviance) are due in the Guidance office no later than next Friday, March 2.  

Juniors, remember to request your teacher recommendations BEFORE you leave for minimester and Spring Break!

Local Missions – come by Mrs. Gammenthaler’s classroom to pick up your minimester trip before Thursday!

Los Angeles Minimester, please stop by Mr. Merryman’s classroom to Pick Up your minimester T-Shirt before Thursday, World Impact Day!

If you like dance and movement, Pageantry, Music and Competition, then come join the PCA Colorguard!  This group is open to all upper school students who are willing to work hard, achieve high, and perform alongside the PCA Marching PRIDE!  (This is a club activity) Learn more about this exciting opportunity at the student meeting on Wednesday, March 21st during activity period in the Band Hall U109. If you have any questions before the meeting, please stop by and see Mr. Reynolds. 

Today in SLi, we will be having our last spring seminar.  Please go to the seminar you signed up for.  The following are the different locations for the seminars.
“Fear this, Not That” – U137 (Garcia)
“Spiritual Bootcamp” – Horner Training Center
“College Prep” – U139 (Navarro)
“Comics and Christianity” – U134 (Lee)
$$$ Money, Money, Money $$$ – U133 (Kelly)
“Art of the Unuseful:  Play, Pain and its Place in the Church” – U136 (Rose)
Seniors, we will not be serving you lunch today, so please eat in Main Street and then be back at 1:00 pm for your seminar.

HAITI MINIMESTER mandatory meeting Friday during Activity Period in Mr. Cunningham’s room.  LAST ONE!

BADMINTON CLUB will not meet this week.