• April 19 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Parish (at Graham Field)
  • April 19 / 4:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Home)

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Amazon Minimester group MANDATORY meeting from 12-1 pm in Mr. Rose’s room WED December 6.  You need to be there so we can get our visa paper work prepared!

Students, this Friday is the return of PCA’s PowderBuff! Friday, December 8 will be a pep rally schedule, so get ready to come out and join us in the Field House! See your class representatives for more information.

INTERNS, your 3 page summative report, journal and attendance log are due THIS Friday, December 8!!  See Mrs. Considine if you have any questions. 

South East Asia Mission Trip Lunch –  THIS WEDNESDAY – Grab lunch at Main Street and head to S204 (second floor of SFC) for our meeting during lunch and activity period (11:55 – 1:05).   Bring your Radical book and read chapter 1 (don’t worry, it is short!).
SLi Winning Groups and SLi Seniors
Remember the SLi Fall Awards Dessert is today.  Please eat lunch first and then come to the Horner Training Center at 1:00 pm.Also, all SLi students remember to get your SLC points from May – December 2017 turned in byDecember 12.  The forms are at Mrs. Holden’s desk.