More Eats

January 6, 2017

Where will you eat first in Legacy West?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Whether you’re looking for a $4 cupcake, $6 hamburger, $13 kale salad with chicken, $40 gluten-free mac and cheese or $90 steak, Legacy West offers a variety of dining options. Junior Jesse Lien said, “Legacy West will be such an exciting opportunity for me and my friends. Personally, I love food.  There are all types of delicious foods offered ranging from barbecue to pasta to sandwiches.  No matter what type of food my friends and I are craving, Legacy West is guaranteed to satisfy.” Dean and DeLuca, Shake Shack, Sprinkles, True Food and Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House along with a host of others will tempt students no matter their budget.

DEAN & DELUCA As it brings in gourmet treats for cooking, eating, and entertaining, Dean & DeLuca remains a leader and innovator that foodies will fall for. With options that cover a variety of foods, from breakfast combos to specialty seafood plates, the selection at Dean & DeLuca looks to be ideal for those students who are indecisive about what to eat. Whether for a Saturday girl’s night out or a group dinner before the football game, the restaurant’s many gourmet offerings, such as the Italian cheese platter or Midtown sandwich plate, may provide a perfect answer.

SHAKE SHACK What could be more all-American than a burger, fries and a shake? At Shake Shack there is no pretense. Beginning as a hot dog cart in Manhattan, the Shake Shack serves modern day cuisine that exemplifies the true taste of America. There is nothing fancy about the dining experience, but the Shake Shack’s chocolate shakes and juicy cheeseburgers are sure to satisfy, especially the critically acclaimed SmokeShack burger with cheese, chopped peppers, bacon and ShakeSauce.

SPRINKLES Craving something sweet? Sprinkles is the place to go. From its beginning in Beverly Hills, Sprinkles takes cupcakes to the gourmet level. Providing sweet desserts for celebrities such as Blake Lively and Tom Cruise, Sprinkles features an assortment of sweets including cookies and ice cream in addition to their trademark cupcakes. Students who have been driving all the way to Preston Center for their red velvet cupcakes can find them just around the corner in Legacy West. The new location will include a cupcake ATM to serve up treats day or night. “I can’t wait for Sprinkles. My favorite flavor is red velvet because I can’t get that one anywhere else,” said Junior Ally Akdamar.

DEL FRISCO’S DOUBLE EAGLE STEAK HOUSE Del Frisco’s menu boasts premium steaks and Australian seafood. Students looking for a dinner location for special events such as Homecoming will find Del Frisco’s a fresh alternative. Both the Dallas and Ft. Worth locations are listed among the 15 best restaurants in the metroplex and the new Legacy West location aims to serve the same melt-in-your-mouth steaks right here in Plano.

TRUE FOOD KITCHEN As 2017 begins, PCA students are attempting to maintain their New Year’s resolution to stay healthy. With the new True Food Kitchen restaurant, students will be able to access foods that fit their new and improved diets.   The basis for these popular diets isn’t meant to deprive a healthy body of great flavors, but rather, meant to take popular trends in cuisine and pair them with healthy living.  Providing a wide variety of options, including refreshing juices, tasty pizzas, fresh salads, and savory soups, True Food Kitchen will allow students to eat healthy and tasteful foods.

OTHER EATS In addition to the popular restaurants, Legacy West will provide brand new restaurants that students have not yet had access to.  Earl’s Kitchen + Bar will offer international cuisine such as imported chicken, seafood, and beef that student meat lovers will enjoy.  Fogo de Chão will provide a new Brazilian cuisine to Plano, Texas, allowing students to discover the cuisine of South America.  Haywire will be right at home in the heart of Texas, as it offers home-cooked, Texas style meals. North Italia will take students across the globe to the heart of Europe, offering Italian pizzas and pastas, made from scratch daily.  The restaurants at Legacy West will take students on a tasteful journey around the world as they travel from country to country, experiencing culture through cuisine.

LionNationOnline • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in