Battle of the Crown

First Swim Meet of the New Swim Season

Battle of the Crown is the first swim meet for a lot of schools, especially for Prestonwood Christian Academy. Battle of the Crown is a huge meet in which schools come together to compete against each other through the sport of swim.

Battle of the Crown is located in San Antonio and is a great kick off getting into the ritual of beginning swim meets.

The Battle of the Crown is on November 11, 2023. The Prestonwood Swim Team will leave on November 10 at 9:00 A.M. to get to San Antonio for a team dinner.

This meet will give new swimmers the experience of a swim meet before the season really gets started. They will get the feel of the season.

Sophomore Aidan Petrof said, “I am most excited for the bus ride up to San Antonio and getting to bond with my teammates more.”

To get to this meet, it is a 6 hour drive to San Antonio which gives the team a lot of time to grow closer, bond, and learn more about each other.

Senior Lauren DenBraber said, ‘I’m excited to get to know my teammates more and for team energy at the meet.”

Being a senior, this is their last first meet with Prestonwood and are very sad that their swimming experience with PCA is almost out of time.

Prestonwood Swim Team is very excited to go on this meet to get their new times for the season and see where the team and individuals need to improve before we go to the State Meet.