Izzy Anderson
Izzy Anderson

Izzy Anderson is a sophomore and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys playing soccer for her school and traveling with her family. When she is not traveling...

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

In the Endzone: Parish

Mady Mijares
#77 Senior Ben Schug heads into the huddle to get his blocking assignment from the offensive coordinator.

This week our Lions are going up against Parish and this is going to be a game you don’t want to miss. This game is for the district championship and will be a highly action-packed game. Both of these teams have dedicated so much time and effort and will be a highly competitive game. Our Lions have been preparing to come in and give it their all. We have loved to see our Lions improve week by week and have really high hopes for this game. We hope to beat our long-time rivals Parish Panthers and set the atmosphere for the incoming playoffs.

“We are really looking forward to coming out and showing what we practiced and taking the win over the Panthers,” said Senior Ben Schug.

We are on a current losing streak against the Panthers but we are looking to snap the streak and start our own. This will only be possible due to the tremendous amount of practice and effort the Lions have put in weekly. This is a huge game for us and we are giving it all we got and leaving it all out on the field.

“We are going to be faith filled Lions and shine with our PCA pride against the opponents. This one is for all the fans out there supporting me and my team. I love all the supporters.” said Senior Austin McLeod.

Let’s wish for success for our Lions on Friday night and for them to play safe with no injuries. We hope they bring the win home but regardless we love to see the way they progress with all their hard work. This is the last regular season game for our Lions. We have loved to watch them fight and are excited to see how they perform in the playoffs.

“Thank you for all the support this season!” Said Senior Colson Reeves.