Breaking News
  • May 4th and 5th: Track State Meet
  • May 7th: Baseball 1st Play-off Game vs. TCA
  • May 8th: Softball 2nd Play-off Game vs. Antonian Catholic College Prep
  • May 6th-10th: AP Testing and Senior Finals
  • May 13th-17th: Finals
  • Graduation is Friday, May 17th
  • May 20th: Memorial Day Holiday

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Jason Vera
Jason Vera

Jason is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. He serves as a staff writer. In his free time, he enjoys skating, volleyball, and gaming.

Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

In the Endzone with JRod: Bishop Lynch

Mady Mijares
Senior Gunner Naivar looks to his coach for the next play call.

Homecoming, the event we all love, is this Saturday. Our lions will be going against Bishop Lynch in a competitive head to head. This game is extremely important for our Lions. This homecoming game means a lot to us and we are hoping for a great outcome to bring the spirit for this event. Both teams are both highly skilled and are expected to put on a show for their fans. We are seeing major improvements by each week from our PCA Lions and are anticipating a great performance. Let’s bring home the win and support our Lions on Friday night.

“We are preparing our best to go and do our best because we know this game is important.” said Junior Enzo Bingham.

We are excited to go to homecoming especially after a win like that. Even if we don’t come out with the win our expected win it will still be a weekend to remember. We need our lions to come out and support homecoming shirts. Show some support and love to our football team so we can execute out a win. We want everyone to come and show out on Friday night.

“Everyone come out and show us some love so we can play our best and win this important game.” said Senior Elijah Knott.

We will also be presenting the Homecoming King and Queen at halftime. This is also a wonderful part of the game that makes homecoming feel special. We love to vote and see the king and queen every year and their suits and dresses. Do not miss this amazing part of the homecoming football game. Our Lions know how to make our homecoming enjoyable and fun every single year. This isn’t an event you want to miss, this year will be special.

“This year’s homecoming game will be one to remember and we don’t want you to miss it.” said Senior John Acker.