• April 23 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Dallas Christian School (at Graham Field)
  • April 23 / 5:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Away)
  • April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley
Co-Sports Editor

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Jackie Dominguez
Jackie Dominguez
Co Editor In Chief

Jackie Dominguez is a Senior and second year member of LionsNation Online. She serves as a Co-Editor in Chief. She enjoys playing volleyball, being on the FPS Board and being a member of the PCA Science...

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Looking Forward to Graduation

Graduation is upon us and Seniors share how they feel about this bittersweet milestone in their lives.
Looking Forward to Graduation

The class of 2023 seniors have finally reached their long-awaited time and goals! Graduation time has arrived and high school is nearly over. Most students have decided on their future colleges, planned their housing, chosen roommates, and more. It is getting real and there is so much excitement in the building.

With graduation soon upon us, students are working hard to get past the normal case of senioritis in order to properly finish off the year strong. The anticipation to walk across the stage is here, and there are only a couple weeks left until the diplomas are finally in their hands.

“I have been excited for Graduation for so long and am so glad the time is almost here. I will be attending my dream school, Texas A&M University, in the fall.” said Senior Mia Kloeber.

The final capstone presentation is near and all minds are set on the Graduation ceremony on May 19. Graduation is the exciting day that these students have been waiting on for 18+ years.

“I have been at PCA for all my life and loved every single minute. I will be able to pass the torch over to my sister, Lauren. It has been so sweet and memorable these past 14 years, but I am so excited for the new beginnings coming soon.” said Senior Haley Lineberger.

The seniors are so very thankful for what high school has offered them and the amazing things that they have experienced in the past four years. The next chapter will be even bigger and better than what they can imagine. A big congratulations to all high school seniors on this huge accomplishment.

Ephesians 3:20 – “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think…”

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett, Co Editor-In-Chief
Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family and friends.