Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

What is Junior Senior Banquet?

A fun tradition for the upperclassmen students

The end of the year brings in many traditions for the graduating class. Junior Senior Banquet is a favorite for many. It is an event where the juniors present the seniors with words describing their personality.

It is fun for the seniors to see how teachers and peers describe their personality.

“JSB is my favorite senior event and I am excited to see the different character traits given out.” The senior class gets to celebrate their time in high school together, and come together as one whole class. said Senior Avery Rayman.

The character traits are a huge part of this event. Throughout the Seniors’ time in Upper School, teachers observe their students and try to see their personalities beyond the way they are in the classroom. The traits are many students and teacher’s favorite part of this event.

The event takes place at Marriott Legacy Town Center and is a mandatory event for the Junior and Seniors. Throughout the night people mingle around with each other and dinner is served.

“I am excited to see how the event runs and what it will be like next year for our senior year.” It is a good chance for the juniors to see what it will be like for them next year. said Junior Bradie Boswell.

Also, it is the start of all Senior events and one of the few times that the whole senior class comes together to celebrate together. It starts their celebration and they begin to see the finish line of their high school career.

Lauren Burnett, Staff Writer
Lauren Burnett is a Junior, and a first year member of Lion Nation Online, serving as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys walking her dogs, wake surfing at the lake, and being around family and friends.