• April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Sunday Funday

A Girl’s Sunday Reset for the Week

Sunday is a day of rest, quality time with the Lord and your loved ones, and resetting for the week. A new trend is the idea of a “Girls Sunday Reset” which involves doing skincare for the week and spending extra time for yourself to prepare for the week ahead. It is meant to be relaxing, calm way to start your week.

The fun thing about the “Sunday Reset” is being able to personalize it to your life and your needs!

Senior Avery Rayman says, “One thing I do to start the new week is self tan and do a face mask to hydrate my skin.”

Doing fun face masks and skincare is a fun way to get skin benefits while enjoying yourself and relaxing!

On Sunday, we as Christians are called to spend time with the Lord on the day of rest He planned for us. The biggest part of the “reset” is going to church, and the after church routine.

Junior Faith Wagner says, “my after church routine is going to breakfast with my parents and siblings to talk about the sermon and enjoy each other’s company.”

Getting ready for the upcoming school week can be stressful, so doing little things to help yourself relax can relieve stress, and help your week go along smoother.

Senior Haley Hacknee says, “doing skincare and listening to music before getting ready for my week helps me relax and overall help me do better during the week.”

It is important to take time for yourself everyday of the week, not only Sunday. It will help improve your mood and your daily performance. Church is the most important part of this “reset” and is the foundation for how your days and weeks go. What will you do on your Sunday Reset?

Alexis Wilson
Alexis Wilson, Staff Writer
Alexis Wilson is a Junior, and it is her first year on the LionNationOnline Staff, serving as a Staff Writer. She plays tennis in her spare time.