Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

The Curious Savage Live on Stage

Meeting the Cast
    The Curious Savage Live on Stage

The PCA Fall Play is a memorable fall tradition beloved by many. It’s a way for students to bond with one another while succeeding in something besides academics. Each cast member has their own unique take on what the play’s about and how they play their character.

Freshman Alli Pasant, plays Florence Williams in this year’s production of The Curious Savage. Alli tries to prepare herself to play Florence by seeing the world from her character’s eyes. Allie describes the play as a play about lots of crazy people doing crazy things.

“My favorite part about the play is getting to hang out with my favorite people and seeing them shine,” says Alli.
    Senior Logan Doherty plays Ethel Savage. The fall play helps bring Upper School students of all ages together, and Logan loves getting to meet all types of new people through the show. Logan preps for her role by journaling as if she was Ethel and keeping a log.

“The Curious Savage is a comedy about the value of unique qualities in people that make each individual beautiful,” says Logan.

Sophomore Aidan Abrams plays Titus. One bonus to being involved in the Fine Arts program is building a theater family. Aidan’s favorite thing is the people who are in it with him. Aidan describes the play as kids trying to get money from their mom.

“I get ready to play my character by trying to visualize or see myself as the character,” says Aidan

The Fall Play has 3 shows on November 4-5, with one show on Friday November 4 and two shows on Saturday November 5. Be sure to buy tickets to support our fellow Lions!