Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Varsity Swim 20/20

Donning one of his famous hats, Varsity Swim Coach Peron Jones watches the team as they compete (Lauren DenBraber)
Sophomore Lauren DenBraber swims in the girls medley relay (Marty DenBraber)
Junior Isaiah Lawshe next to swimmers from competing schools, ready to start the race (Lauren DenBraber)
Senior Austin Blaine warms up before the meet starts (Lauren DenBraber)
About the Contributors
Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell, Editor in Chief
Matthew Mitchell is a Senior and a second-year member of LionNationOnline, he serves as the Editor in Chief. When not at school, Matthew enjoys photography and doing anything that relates to cars. Matthew helps his mother out with real estate and strives to be in the business with her. He also spends an unreasonable amount of time at Sonic.
Lauren DenBraber
Lauren DenBraber, Staff Writer
Lauren DenBraber is a sophomore and first year-member on the LionNationOnline Staff where she serves as a Staff Writer. She is on the Science Olympiad team and is involved in FPS. She loves swimming on the PCA swim team and also loves hanging out with her dog, Bailey.