Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Week of Monday November 15th-Friday 19th

SLi will meet on Wednesday, November 17 in the Horner Training Center during Activity Period.  (12:35-1:05pm).  You will hear the winning Grade Level Group Scenario presentations; and also submitting the first round of Peer Voting.  Your input is important!  Please be on time and remember to sign in!

Thursday, November 18th

Acts of Kindness & Service Projects: Help Foster Kids – Pennies Of Time:  Compassionate Problem Solvers

On Campus Service Project Day

8:30AM – 2:00PM

(attendance will be taken)

Thursday’s Schedule

•   8:30   Advisory Groups put together OCC boxes
  •   9:30   Dismiss to Chapel
  •   9:40   US Chapel & Evangelism Training in SLC
  • 10:55   Break-out Sessions
  • 11:50   Lunch (Seniors off campus)
  • 12:55   Minimester Trip Meetings
  •   2:00   Dismissal

STEM Honors meeting next Friday (11/19) during Activity period in Horner.

Volleyball Playoffs

TAPPS 6A State Semi-Final
FRIDAY, 11/19 | 12:30 vs Liberty Christian
University HS, Waco

When we win…

State Championship
SATURDAY, 11/20 | 10AM vs TBD
West HS, West

🎟 TAPPS.biz/tickets
📺 tappstvnetwork.com

Football Playoffs

TAPPS Div 1 Regional Playoff vs Parish
SATURDAY, 11/20 | 7:00 PM
Ford Center at The Star, Frisco

Info on ticketing & livestream coming soon

Please take time to stop by and visit with these college reps while they are on campus during lunch.  You never know what gem you will find when talking with them.

Tuesday, 11/16

• Auburn University

• Dordt University

• University of Alabama

• University of Missouri

FPS Scenario Writers 10-12th grade: If you are interested in entering the Scenario Writing Competition this year, please come see Mrs. Lichty for topic choices. Please plan to submit your scenario before you leave for Thanksgiving break.

FPS Scenario Performance: Those of you interested in competing in the performance competition, (grades 9-12), please contact Mrs. Reed or Mrs. Lichty. Mrs. Reed will be the performance coach this year.

All 9th grade students and first year students at PCA must complete a self-paced Digital Citizenship course through Canvas.
This course is due by April 28th.
If you need any help with this, please contact Mrs. Towle in the library.
There are 2 parking lots designated for students! The parking lot across the street from Graham Field and the parking lot across the street to the left of the school (Main Street).  Students are not allowed to park in any parking lot adjacent to the school, this includes the Field House and the Student Ministry parking lot (directly across the street).
Online vehicle registration is required throughout the entire school year for all student drivers (returning and new drivers), who will be driving a vehicle and parking on campus. Click the link to complete the Online Vehicle Registration form: https://forms.gle/fU3RbcUaAYLLcpdQ6. Once you register through the Google form link, your parking decal can be picked up at the Upper School Receptionist desk. If you have any questions, please email Julie Pyle at [email protected]

Tickets for PCA Home Basketball Games

Gate Prices at PCA & what do I need to get into a game?
A picture containing textDescription automatically generated
Information for purchasing tickets for 2021-2022 basketball games.  All outdoor winter sports do not require tickets.
We will be taking admission at the following home games: MS, JV & Varsity Volleyball, MS, JV & Varsity Basketball, MS, JV & Varsity Football, and JV & Varsity Baseball.
We will be using our On-Line Ticketing Service, HomeTown Ticketing (HTT) available through the PCA Website (https://plano.prestonwoodchristian.org/athletics/ticketing) and their new Mobile App (HomeTown Fan) that is available in the app store for apple and android phones.
  1. We will NOT take cash at the gate. Most of our District will not be taking cash.
  2. Lions Den Members will have an All-Sports Pass for entry.
  3. All PCA & PBC Staff and their immediate families will get into home games with their Staff Badge (not including tournaments and playoffs).
Adults @ All other Upper School Sports: $5 HTT, $7 at the Gate
Adults @ All Middle School Sports: $3 HTT, $5 at the Gate
All PCA & Visiting Students: $2 HTT, $3 at the Gate***Children under the age of 4 do not require a ticket.***

Options | Edit | Remove
The HUB Hours:
*closed during the month of November and only offering online sales

Shop Online:

Follow us on social media:
Facebook: @thehubatpca
Instagram: thehubpca
Twitter: @thehubpca
Alice Martin
Alice Martin, Social Media Editor
Alice Martin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer and Social Media Editor. She enjoys playing basketball, going to the lake, and watching sunsets at the beach. When she is not doing any of these things, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.