• April 23 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Dallas Christian School (at Graham Field)
  • April 23 / 5:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Away)
  • April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Week of Monday 23rd- Friday 27th

Upperschool Annoucements
SGA meeting Friday @7:45 in Mrs. Lumley’s room

Do You Want A Locker?
Please click the Google form link below to request a locker.  Once a locker is assigned to you, the locker number and combination will appear on MyPCA under your contact card.  Click the link to complete the Locker Request form: https://forms.gle/iZZLiwuMgrexga2E8
Vehicle Registration Required

The online vehicle registration is required throughout the entire school year for all student drivers (returning and new drivers), who will be driving a vehicle and parking on campus. 

Click the link to complete the Online Vehicle Registration form: https://forms.gle/YK9zP8EKtdpYsjHH6
Parking decals will be issued to all “new drivers” and our PCA Seniors will receive a new decal that will be labeled “Senior Student Parking Permit”. There is NO charge for the parking decals.
Once you register through the Google form link, your parking decal can be picked up at the Upper School Receptionist desk during the first 2 weeks of school.  If you have any questions, please email Julie Pyle at [email protected]

US Boys Basketball & US Boys Soccer Tryouts are Tuesday 8/24 & Thursday 8/26, during 5th period.
Soccer Boys, if you are not in 5th period Conditioning, you will have your tryouts after school on those same dates.
Football players are excused in the morning for these tryouts.
Basketball questions…contact Coach Jeff Clarkson ([email protected])
Soccer questions…contact Coach Todd O’Neal ([email protected])
Boys’ PCA Golf Team…ALL 9th-12th grade boys interested in playing golf this year (new and returning players) MUST see Mr. Chong in room U207 immediately after school TODAY, Tuesday 8/24.
Girls’ PCA Golf Team tryouts…any 9th – 12th grade girl interested in competing with our PCA Golf Team, Coach Culbertson will host a Fall tryout on Thursday, Sept. 9th from 4:30-5:30pm at Bent Tree Country Club. Contact Coach Eric Culbertson ([email protected]) with any questions.
SLi will have our Kick-off Meeting on Wednesday, August 25th in the Horner Training Center during Lunch & Activity Period.  (11:55 am-1:05pm).  Please be on time and remember to sign in!  If you have not registered yet, and would like to participate in SLi this year, please register at: https://pca.brushfire.com/student-leadership-institute/511417
Alice Martin
Alice Martin, Social Media Editor
Alice Martin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer and Social Media Editor. She enjoys playing basketball, going to the lake, and watching sunsets at the beach. When she is not doing any of these things, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.