Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Week of September 21st-September 25th

Announcements

THIS FRIDAY – PAINT OVER PROSPER!  SPIRIT DAY!

Colorful or neon shirts with blue jeans-NO holes rips or tears or PCA spirit shirt

Students – the  quarter ends in 4 weeks! Be sure to check myPCA, attend tutoring if needed, and follow-up with your teachers.

See You at the Pole is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:00 a.m. at the flag pole in the Plaza. (MS students will be praying at the flag pole in the front of the Leadership Building). Get your friends together and join us for a time of worship and prayer. We will finish at 7:35 and donuts will be provided. Let’s make it a priority to lead by stepping up to pray!

Alice Martin, Social Media Editor
Alice Martin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer and Social Media Editor. She enjoys playing basketball, going to the lake, and watching sunsets at the beach. When she is not doing any of these things, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.