Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Jackie Dominguez
Jackie Dominguez
Co Editor In Chief

Jackie Dominguez is a Senior and second year member of LionsNation Online. She serves as a Co-Editor in Chief. She enjoys playing volleyball, being on the FPS Board and being a member of the PCA Science...

Week of Monday, September 9 – Friday, September 13, 2019

Announcements – September 9, 2019

Childhood Cancer Awareness Week

May the Lord comfort and bless the children and their families diagnosed with this disease. 

Seniors, if you didn’t register for Minimester 2020 last night, please register today.  The system will close for Seniors by end of day for the Juniors to register.  All Seniors are required to sign up for one of PCA’s options including college, parent led, local and internship.  If you need assistance, please stop by the Upper School office and see Mrs. Lindley.

Juniors, tonight you will register for Minimester 2020.  An access code will be emailed out to your PCA lion email that you will need to use for registering.  Please click on the below link to see available trips.  Both Uganda and China are closed.  https://brushfire.com/q/457159/attendee-type-capacities/HF8MQ6

If you are a new student to PCA and have been inducted into the National Honor Society, please bring in your certificate of membership to the Upper School office to be added to PCA’s NHS Chapter.

The next SLi meeting is Tuesday, Sept. 10 at 9:15 in the Horner Training Center.  Our guest speaker this week is Josiah Presley.   If you still have not registered for SLi yet, please go to myPCA to get registered!

If you are interested in joining FDA (Future Doctors of America) please sign up using the link below. You will receive information about field trips, guest speakers, medical internships, summer programs etc. This club is open to any student interested in a career in healthcare. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Lumley(U213).

https://forms.gle/v72KKUFUBGTP32HQA

Emma Stephens, Co-Editor in Chief
Emma Stephens is a Senior and is a second year member of the LionNationOnline and serves as Co-Editor-in-Chief. This will be Emma’s 14th year at PCA. She is on the PCA Pom Dance Team and loves performing for a crowd. She plays the guitar, ukulele, and piano whenever she has the chance.