Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Week of Tuesday, April 23 – Friday, April 26, 2019

Announcements – April 24, 2019

Student Government Important Dates

cid:image001.png@01D4F430.8D5989D0

Applications are available in Mrs. McKinley’s room (U121) or Mrs. Holden’s desk

All students submitting films for this year’s annual Lion Nation Studios Film Festival need to submit their final edit to Mr. Merryman by this Thursday, April 25th at 3:20pm

If you have any questions, please email Mr. Merryman directly. 

1 – All Athletes, including cheerleaders, student trainers, POM etc, in grades 6 thru 11;  PCA and Children’s Hospital here in Plano, Texas are providing sport physicals on Saturday, May 4th.  Everyone needs to register on Brushfire and plan on getting your physical.  Please speak with Doc if you have any questions    

2 – any 8th thru 11th grade student interested in working as a student athletic trainer next year is encouraged to stop by the training room sometime after school this week and speak with Doc.