• April 23 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Dallas Christian School (at Graham Field)
  • April 23 / 5:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Away)
  • April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Jason Vera
Jason Vera

Jason is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. He serves as a staff writer. In his free time, he enjoys skating, volleyball, and gaming.

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Week of Monday, April 15 – April 19, 2019

Announcements – April 16, 2019

JSB Dress checks during Activity Period and after school today in Mrs. Beckles classroom!

Tomorrow will be checks during Activity Period!

NHS POINT AND COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITY – Please bring up a jar of peanut butter and/or a jar of jelly (up to one of each) to get an NHS point for each one! Drop them off at Mrs. Holden’s desk any time before April 26th! This will benefit Chi Sigma’s student board service project, so even non-NHS members are encouraged to contribute!

Pre-registration for the AP Exams is tomorrow, Tuesday, 4/16 at 1:45 pm and after school at 3:20 and on Wednesday, 4/17 during activity period at 12:30 pm in the Horner Training Center.

If you are taking an AP exam, you MUST attend one of these sessions.  PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE.  Please bring a #2 pencil with you (NO MECHANICAL PENCILS).