• April 19 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Parish (at Graham Field)
  • April 19 / 4:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Home)

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Announcements – October 9, 2018

1st line – roast turkey

2nd line –philly cheesesteak

If you ordered a homecoming t-shirt, you can pick those up in your Bible class. Please do not interrupt class to get your shirt, you must wait until your class period to pick them up. If you have any questions about your order, please see Ms. Thornhill in room 121.

Juniors, you are REQUIRED to pre-register for the PSAT.  Pre-registration for 11th graders is scheduled for Monday, October 15th in the Horner training center during activity period at 9:15 am.  Please bring 2 number two pencils (NO MECHANICAL ALLOWED) with you and be ON TIME.  Thanks!

SENIORS, need help with college applications?   Dr. Moss and Mrs. Benavidez will be available in the US Conference room during activity period this Wednesday, 10/10.  Please just come and ask questions and/or work on your applications.  This is meant to be a working session.

Our Letter Jacket Rep will be here on Wednesday, October 10th during lunch and activity period in the lobby outside the SLC. If you are currently or have been suiting up on Varsity in your sport, you are eligible for a jacket. Make sure you get fitted and order your jacket during this time so you will have it by Christmas! You can also order any patches that you need. Order Forms will be available by Friday from your coach or the Athletic Office

All girls attending the Homecoming Dance must get their dresses pre-approved.  These are the available times and locations.  Please see Mrs. Montgomery or Mrs. Stephens if you have any questions.  The final day to get your dress approved is 10/10.

Wednesday 10/10         Before School (7:15-7:40)          Activities Office

Activity Period                          Stephens

After School (until 4:00)            Hubbard