• April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez
Co-Sports Editor

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Jackie Dominguez
Jackie Dominguez
Co Editor In Chief

Jackie Dominguez is a Senior and second year member of LionsNation Online. She serves as a Co-Editor in Chief. She enjoys playing volleyball, being on the FPS Board and being a member of the PCA Science...

Friday, October 5th, 2018

Announcements – October 5, 2018

LUNCH

1st line – bbq chicken

2nd line –macaroni and cheese

10-12th graders who desire to enter the FPS Scenario Writing Competition: Please come by and get the instructions and topics from Mrs. Lichty. Entries are due by October 31.

Ouachita Baptist University will be here on Monday, 10/8 during activity period.  If you are a senior and have applied to OBU, please make sure to stop by and visit with Dawson Pritchard (our admissions representative for OBU) or if you are interested in finding out more about Ouachita, please stop the table in the US atrium by on Monday during activity.

Sophomores, you are REQUIRED to pre-register for the PSAT.  Pre-registration for 10th graders is scheduled for Monday, October 8th in the Horner training center during activity period at 9:15 am.  Please bring 2 number two pencils (NO MECHANICAL ALLOWED) with you and be ON TIME.

Our Letter Jacket Rep will be here on Wednesday, October 10th during lunch and activity period in the lobby outside the SLC. If you are currently or have been suiting up on Varsity in your sport, you are eligible for a jacket. Make sure you get fitted and order your jacket during this time so you will have it by Christmas! You can also order any patches that you need. Order Forms will be available by Friday from your coach or the Athletic Office

Students, the following colleges will be here today during activity period.  Please be sure to stop by and visit with our admission reps, especially if you have applied to the school or are interested in the school.

Oklahoma State University, Purdue University, University of Missouri, Hardin-Simmons University, University of Mississippi, Oklahoma City University, Kansas State University, Texas State University and John Brown University

All girls attending the Homecoming Dance must get their dresses pre-approved.  These are the available times and locations.  Please see Mrs. Montgomery or Mrs. Stephens if you have any questions.  The final day to get your dress approved is 10/10.

Monday 10/8                Before School (7:15-7:40)          Activities Office

Activity Period                          Hubbard

After School (until 4:00)            Stephens

Wednesday 10/10         Before School (7:15-7:40)          Activities Office

Activity Period                          Stephens

After School (until 4:00)            Hubbard